1 min read
These are the questions to be considered as one reflects back on the prior year of work.
- What are the things that you set out to do last year?
- Did you accomplish these things that you said you would accomplish?
- If not what prevented you from accomplishing them?
- Are there things you accomplished this year that are not in your list of things you set out to do?
- What are three things you plan to accomplish in the coming year?
- When will you know that you have accomplished them?
- How do you plan to reflect throughout the year to understand your progress toward them?
- What will you do on a daily basis to ensure that you were moving toward those goals?
- How do these future accomplishments fit into the way you want to move your career forward over the longer term?
- How are these things related to both shorter-term and longer-term goals?
- How are you going to work with your supervisor, mentor, team, etc. to move toward these goals?